- all apartements are non-smoking rooms
- balcony or terrace
- design furnishing
- comfortable and an allergenic box spring beds
- low-noise windows
- Safe in each apartement
- well-lit workplace
- Desk with LAN connection
- Flat TV
- fully equipped kitchenette with microwave, fridge, stove and dishwasher
- coffee maker
- electric kettle
- modern bathroom with large rain shower and WC
- 24h check-in machine
- as a welcome 1 bottle of water, small selection of coffee, tea, milk, sugar, dishwasher products
- Cleaning 1 x per week
- 14 days bed linen and towel change
- all ancillary costs
- free high-speed Internet WLAN and LAN connection
- Washing and drying machines for a fee
- Glass - Elevator
- inner-city proximity
- Bakery/Café nearby
- Donau City Center 800m:
Pharmacy, organic market, Edeka, Aldi, DM drugstore, hairdresser, etc.
- Extra cleaning € 25,00
- 2nd set of bed linen € 20,00, incl. 14-day change (for monthly bookings)
- 2nd set of towels € 15,00, incl. 14-day change (for monthly bookings)
- Parking place in the underground garage € 2,50 per day
- Washing and drying machines in the house for a fee
At your service. The most important information on how to get here and your stay from A-Z:
- house rules
- Check In Guide
- From A to Z
Enjoy your breakfast in the nearby bakery Kuttenreich. INhouse guests get 10% discount on hot drinks and breakfast.
In Ingolstadt - the city where the world famous "Bavarian Purity Law" was proclaimed by Duke Wilhelm IV in 1516 - one of the most traditional Bavarian breweries has its headquarters: HERRNBRÄU.
Enjoy different kinds of beer and soft drinks from the INhouse beverage vending machine.
Discover Ingolstadt and its surroundings.
From the historic fortress buildings from the 13th century to the highly modern Audi Forum, to the shopping worlds of the Old Town and Ingolstadt Village, Ingolstadt offers everything for a varied visit.
Relax with a swim and sauna at the Donautherme Wonnemar thermal spa or stroll through one of Ingolstadt's many parks. Jog directly on the banks of the Danube or discover Ingolstadt's climbing centre. Ingolstadt also offers numerous possibilities for sports.